REGISTER NOW FOR our SUMMER PROGRAMS!
Be a part of the best summer camps, youth training, and sand volleyball in the area. All programs are designed to cater to specific types of athletes and skill sets and are led by Division1 coaches, current college athletes and alumni. Be sure to scroll down for all our offerings-- including Positional Camps, All-Skills Camps, Youth Academy, and our Sand Volleyball Program. Private and small group lessons are also available throughout the summer - contact Derek@division1vbc.com for more info.
All Skills Camps
Campers will experience a collegiate-style training environment with position-specific and game-play drills in each session. A small player-coach ratio will offer athletes significant individual attention and feedback. Competitive games will be incorporated each day. Generally, players will revisit and refine their technique on day one. Day two will work on transitioning those skills to the game, compounding techniques/movements to become effective in controlled game-like scenarios. Day three brings everything together while the athletes compete in team drills and games. Training will be held at Fairview South (7040 Laramie Ave, Skokie)
- July 19-21 (1:00PM-3:00PM): Boys Middle School All-Skills Camp ($150)
- July 19-21 (4:00PM-7:00PM): Boys High School All-Skills Camp ($175)
- July 26-28 (1:00PM-3:00PM): Girls Middle School All-Skills Camp ($150)
- July 26-28 (4:00PM-7:00PM): Girls High School All-Skills Camp ($175)
Players will have the opportunity to focus in on the techniques and skills that are most important to their specific positions. You will train in small groups to maximize repetitions and technical feedback. Our positional camps are dedicated to providing players with the training and knowledge necessary to excel. All positions are welcome. Training will be held at Fairview South (7040 Laramie Ave, Skokie)
- July 12-14 (12:30PM-2:30PM): Coed Middle School Positional Camp ($150)
- July 12-14 (3:00PM-5:00PM): Girls High School Positional Camp ($150)
- July 12-14 (5:30PM-7:30PM): Boys High School Positional Camp ($150)
Improve your indoor skills and learn the beach doubles game this summer with Division1! Sand volleyball provides athletes with a wide range of benefits including conditioning, increased vertical, technical training and teamwork. This summer, we will be hosting three separate two-week sessions of sand volleyball training (two practices per week for two hours each) plus "open play" on Fridays. Sand volleyball is coed and open to boys and girls grades 6-12. Practices will be held at Prairie View Park (6834 W. Dempster, Morton Grove).
- Session One: June 6-15 (Mondays and Wednesdays from 3:00PM-5:00PM) - ($125)
- Session Two: June 28-July 7 (Tuesdays and Thursdays from 3:00PM-5:00PM) - ($125)
- Session Three: August 1 - 10 (Mondays and Wednesdays from 3:00PM-5:00PM) - ($125)
- Friday Open Play Dates: June 17th, July 1st, July 15th, July 29th and August 12th - ($10/session)
We are excited to announce we will be running our first ever Youth Academy training sessions this summer. The goal of the Division1 Youth Academy is to grow the love for the sport, keep kids active and engaged, and build a solid base of volleyball skills/knowledge that Division1 will continue to grow for years to come. At this time, our sessions will be available to boys and girls from 3rd to 5th grade. Sessions will run for two weeks with class twice per week for one hour per class (4 total hours of training). Classes will be held at Fairview South (7040 Laramie Ave, Skokie)