REGISTER NOW FOR our SUMMER PROGRAMS!
Be a part of the best summer camps, youth training, and sand volleyball in the area. All programs are designed to cater to specific types of athletes and skill sets and are led by Division1 coaches, current college athletes and alumni. Be sure to scroll down for all our offerings-- including Positional Camps, All-Skills Camps, Youth Academy, and our Sand Volleyball Program. Private and small group lessons are also available throughout the summer - contact Derek@division1vbc.com for more info.
All Skills Camps
Campers will experience a collegiate-style training environment with position-specific and game-play drills in each session. A small player-coach ratio will offer athletes significant individual attention and feedback. Competitive games will be incorporated each day. Generally, players will revisit and refine their technique on day one. Day two will work on transitioning those skills to the game, compounding techniques/movements to become effective in controlled game-like scenarios. Day three brings everything together while the athletes compete in team drills and games. Training will be held at Fairview South (7040 Laramie Ave, Skokie)
- July 11-13 (1:00PM-3:00PM): Girls Middle School All-Skills Camp($150)
- July 11-13 (4:00PM-7:00PM): Girls High School All-Skills Camp ($175)
- July 25-27 (1:00PM-3:00PM): Boys Middle School All-Skills Camp($150)
- July 25-27 (4:00PM-7:00PM): Boys High School All-Skills Camp ($175)
Players will have the opportunity to focus in on the techniques and skills that are most important to their specific positions. You will train in small groups to maximize repetitions and technical feedback. Our positional camps are dedicated to providing players with the training and knowledge necessary to excel. All positions are welcome. Training will be held at Fairview South (7040 Laramie Ave, Skokie)
- July 18-20 (12:30PM-2:30PM): Coed Middle School Positional Camp ($150)
- July 18-20 (3:00PM-5:00PM): Girls High School Positional Camp ($150)
- July 18-20 (5:30PM-7:30PM): Boys High School Positional Camp ($150)
Improve your indoor skills and learn the beach game this summer with Division1! Sand volleyball provides athletes with a wide range of benefits including conditioning, increased vertical, technical training and teamwork. This summer, we will be hosting two separate two-week sessions of sand volleyball training (two practices per week for two hours each). Because of the spiking interest in our Sand program, our sessions have been split by gender to accommodate as many athletes as possible. Practices will be held at Prairie View Park (6834 W. Dempster, Morton Grove).
- Session One: June 19-28 (Mondays & Wednesdays- 12:00PM-2:00PM) - ($125)
- Session Two: July 10-19 (Mondays & Wednesdays- 12:00PM-2:00PM) - ($125)
- Session One: June 19-28 (Mondays & Wednesdays- 2:00PM-4:00PM) - ($125)
- Session Two: July 10-19 (Mondays & Wednesdays- 2:00PM-4:00PM) - ($125)
The goal of the Division1 Youth Academy is to grow the love for the sport, keep kids active and engaged, and build a solid base of volleyball skills/knowledge that Division1 will continue to grow for years to come. At this time, our sessions will be available to boys and girls from 3rd to 5th grade. Training will range from the development of basic skill work to various drills and 6 on 6 competition. Classes will be held at Fairview South (7040 Laramie Ave, Skokie).