2017 Girls Fall Training: Starts September 18th
Division 1 Girls Fall Training is finally here! After great demand over the last several years, D1 is offering a Fall girls season for Middle School girls and High School girls not currently playing for their school teams. We will be running a training based program focused on overall player development. Not only will this program be a great way to sharpen your skills, it will also include game-like drills and in-house competition dates. For this short season, we do not compete in weekend tournaments. This helps to keep costs down for the families (no uniforms, tournament fees, travel expenses), and avoids potential tournament cancellations or low-quality events - which is often the case with short seasons. Whether you are looking to get better at your current position or want to try something new, Fall Training is the destination for you to keep improving your game!
D1 Girls Fall Training Details (10 practices, 15 total hours of training):
- Ages: 13-18U (6th-12th grade)
- Orientation/First Practice (no tryouts): Monday, September 18th from 6-7:30pm at Fairview School (7040 Laramie Ave, Skokie)
- Fee: $200 - click here to register.
- Season Length: September 18th-October 18th (10 practices, 1.5 hours each)
- Practice Days: Mondays and Wednesdays
- Practice Location: Fairview South (7040 Laramie Ave, Skokie)
- Practice Times: 6-7:30pm
The in-house program has many benefits, including but not limited to:
- Accommodating our athletes' and families' busy schedules with a weeknight-only schedule.
- Avoiding potential tournament cancellations or low-quality tournaments.
- Opportunity to build skills in a high intensity, competitive, and positive gym environment.
- Each session includes skill development, positional training, and competitive team play opportunities.
- Significant discount in program cost by removing tournaments and uniforms from the schedule while still providing an elite training experience.