2018/19 Season Tryouts are over!
Email Kris@Division1VBC for details on open spots
Fall Middle School Program Details
- Season Length: 8 weeks starting September 26th
- Practice Schedule: Monday/Wednesday, 6-8pm (practice day/time subject to change based on final team numbers)
- Practice Location: Fairview South School (7040 Laramie Ave, Skokie)
- Tournaments: 1-3 play dates (there are very few tournaments available in the Fall for MS boys - we will have a scrimmage day as well as in-house play dates and/or local tournaments).
- Fee: $500: Includes all training, gym time, and tournament fees. ***Uniform fee is separate***
Division1's Middle School Fall program is open to boys in grades 6-8. Our training is focused on building correct fundamentals and teaching technique in a fun, structured, and competitive atmosphere and will cater to all levels of athletes.
Throughout the year, we offer four separate Middle School Regional programs; Fall (Sept-Nov), Winter (Dec-Feb), Spring (March-May) and Summer Training (July-Aug).