Spring Middle School Program Details (10 Weeks)
- Tryouts: Monday, March 20th from 6:00-7:30pm at Palos Courts (12221 S Ridgeland Ave. Palos Heights, IL). Players who have played in a previous season NEED to be at the tryout. Click here to register.
- Season Length: March 27th through May 28th
- Practice Schedule: Mondays and Wednesdays from 6:00-7:30pm at Palos Courts
- Tournaments: TENTATIVE list below:
- April 23 - Crystal Lake, IL
- May 6 - Mokena, IL
- May 27-28 - Palos Heights, IL
- TBD - One additional tourney and/or scrimmage date
- Fee: $600 includes all training and competition. (Not included: Uniform Package separate for new players only, returning players use same uniform from winter session). USAV Membership required for all new Spring Session Participants - $40 separate online registration (details to follow upon team assembly)
- Click here to register for our Spring program tryouts!
Division 1 Middle School is D1's program for boys in grades 6-8. These teams feature the highest level of training available and will compete in local scrimmages/tournaments. Throughout the year, D1 offers three separate 14U programs; Fall (Sept-Nov), Winter (Dec-Feb) and Spring/Summer (March-July). Our 14U training is focused on building correct fundamental technique in a fun, structured, and competitive atmosphere and will cater to all levels of athletes.