Fall Regional Middle School Tryout Details
- Date: Tuesday, September 5th
- Location: Niles North High School (9800 North Lawler Ave, Skokie)
- Times: 6:00-7:30pm. Check-in starts at 5:15pm.
- Tryout Price: $25 - includes tryout t-shirt
- Registration: Click here to sign up
- Questions?: Email Club Director Derek Jensen
- MUST BE REGISTERED WITH USAV TO TRYOUT: If you played volleyball for ANOTHER club this past season, your membership is still current until Oct 31st. Just bring a copy of your prior season membership card to tryouts. No need to renew or purchase a tryout membership. If you are BRAND NEW to club volleyball, or you did not participate this past season, you must become registered with USAV in order to participate in ANY club tryout. USA Volleyball requires each athlete to purchase a $10 tryout membership fee to cover the athlete at any USAV/Great Lakes Region tryout.Click here for registration instructions and to register online. Please bring proof of your USAV tryout registration with you to the tryout.
Fall Middle School Program Details
- Season Length: 8 weeks starting September 26th
- Practice Schedule: Tuesday/Thursdays, 2 hour practices
- Practice Location: Fairview South School (7040 Laramie Ave, Skokie)
- Tournaments: 1-3 play dates (there are very few tournaments available in the Fall for MS boys - we will have a scrimmage day as well as in-house play dates and/or local tournaments).
- Fee: $500: Includes all training, gym time, and tournament fees. ***Uniform fee is separate***
Division1's Middle School Fall program is open to boys in grades 6-8. Our training is focused on building correct fundamentals and teaching technique in a fun, structured, and competitive atmosphere and will cater to all levels of athletes.
Throughout the year, we offer four separate Middle School Regional programs; Fall (Sept-Nov), Winter (Dec-Feb), Spring (March-May) and Summer Training (July-Aug).