Winter Middle School Tryout Details
- Date: Friday, December 15th
- Location: Fairview South (7040 Laramie Ave, Skokie)
- Times: 7:00-8:30pm. Check-in starts at 6:15pm.
- Tryout Price: $25
- Registation: Click here to register
- MUST BE REGISTERED WITH USAV TO TRYOUT: If you played volleyball for ANOTHER club this fall season, your membership is still current until Oct 31st. Just bring a copy of your prior season membership card to tryouts. No need to renew or purchase a tryout membership. If you are BRAND NEW to club volleyball, or you did not participate this past season, you must become registered with USAV in order to participate in ANY club tryout. USA Volleyball requires each athlete to purchase a $10 tryout membership fee to cover the athlete at any USAV/Great Lakes Region tryout.Click here for registration instructions and to register online. Please bring proof of your USAV tryout registration with you to the tryout.
Winter Middle School Program Details
- Season Length: 7 weeks starting January 9th
- Practice Schedule: Tuesdays and Thursdays, 2 hour practices
- Practice Location: Park View School (6200 Lake Street, Morton Grove)
- Tournaments: 4-5 dates
- Fee: $600: Includes all training, gym time, and tournament fees. ***Uniform fee is separate*** If you played in the Fall, you will not need to order another uniform.
Division1's Middle School Fall program is open to boys in grades 6-8. Our training is focused on building correct fundamentals and teaching technique in a fun, structured, and competitive atmosphere and will cater to all levels of athletes.
Throughout the year, we offer four separate 14U programs; Fall (Sept-Nov), Winter (Jan-Feb), Spring (March-May) and Summer Training (July-Aug).