Division 1 VBC's Elite Trainers:
- Current Head Coach of Northwestern University Women's Volleyball Team
- 2014 and 2015 NCAA DI National Champion Head Coach at Loyola U Chicago
- 2014 AVCA Men's Volleyball National Head Coach of the Year and 4x MIVA conference coach of the year
- Coached three appearances at Men’s NCAA Division I Final Four
- Coached and played on USA High Performance and Junior National Teams
- Has coached 15 NCAA Division I All-Americans
- As a player, was an NCAA Division I All-American Setter
- Former NCAA Division 1 player on Loyola University of Chicago women’s volleyball team (4x conference Champions)
- Coached and played at NCAA Division I Women’s Volleyball Tournament
- Coached at all NCAA levels (Division I, II, III)
- Coached multiple all conference, all region players
- Current Program Coordinator of the Northwestern University Women's Volleyball Team
Private and small group lessons are designed by Shane Davis and led by our elite coaching staff, who come prepared with non-stop drills and provides constant, specific feedback.
Available to boys and girls grades 6-12 - sessions with Shane Davis are available to current Division1 member athletes only. All sessions located at Fairview School (7040 Laramie Ave, Skokie).
*We reserve the right to cancel any session that does not meet the required number of participants*