Division 1 Regional is our local program. These teams feature a practice and competition schedule that is conducive to the multi-sport athlete or those looking for a lower level of commitment - High School Regional teams complete their season in February and do not compete in USAV Nationals. Our High School Regional program is available to 15-18U boys, you can click here to see our Fall Middle School Regional Program. Designed for the athlete focused on making their High School team and looking to build their skill set. All players will still receive the high level of training Division1 is known for and are expected to compete with local clubs.
Regional Program Details
- Season Length: Late September through mid-February
- Practice Schedule: Two practices per week
- Practice Length: 2 hours
- Practice Locations: Fairview South School (7040 Laramie Ave, Skokie) and Park View School (6200 Lake Street, Morton Grove
- Tournaments: 1-2 per month - See full breakdown for details
- Click here for full breakdown of program and pricing - Email our Director, Derek Jensen, with any questions.
- For U15 - U18 athletes looking for a different level of commitment, we also offer an Elite Program
The Division1 Advantage
- Master Coaching System: We implement a master coaching system to ensure every player in our gym is receiving the highest quality training possible. Our master coaches plan practice ahead of time and provide additional feedback to players and coaches from every team during practice.
- Elite Coaching Staff: Without a question, we have a list of the most accomplished coaches in club volleyball. Led by 2x NCAA National Champion Shane Davis, we have several coaches that are either currently coaching collegiate volleyball or have done so in the past.
- Strength, Conditioning and Plyometrics: We are dedicated to "Training with a Purpose" and we know we can't accomplish this purpose without building the complete athlete. Being in volleyball shape is as important as knowing the skills of the game, and we don't take any part of the game for granted. Strength, conditioning and plyometrics will be built into our practices as well as focused on during pre-practice training sessions.
- Collegiate Connections: Many clubs will claim to provide recruiting advice or support during the recruitment process, but we have more first-hand experience than any club in the Chicago area. Because our staff includes coaches from every level of collegiate volleyball, we know the names and faces of college coaches across the country. And more importantly we know the best way to get their attention.
- Additional Offerings: Our members have access to the top trainers in the area. We know that many of our members are looking to receive additional training - over the course of the year we offer private/group lessons, sand volleyball, positional and all skills camps, recruiting seminars and much more. We know what it takes to succeed and make sure our athletes have the tools necessary to be the Division 1 version of themselves.
- Professional Organization: We employ two full-time Directors, Derek Jensen, and Assistant Director, Pat Barry, in order to provide the most comprehensive club experience possible. We are constantly praised by our members for our communication and attention to detail, and our owner/director Andrea Davis is a recipient of USA Volleyball award for outstanding club directorship.
- Family Atmosphere: We don't just say it, we live it. As a family company, we hold our values very close and treat every player's family as if they are our own. We know club sports aren't just a part of the athletes life, they involve all members of the family - and we work to provide an open, comfortable and rewarding club experience.