Not looking for Regional? Click here for our Elite Program
Division1 Regional Girls Information:
Division 1 Regional is D1's local (non-Nationals) program that is designed for the athlete focused on making their school team and looking to build their skill set. All players will still receive the high level of training Division1 is known for and will compete in local and regional tournaments. The season will be shorter than our Elite program and features a practice and competition schedule that is conducive to the multi-sport athlete or those looking for a lower level of commitment. Our Regional program is available to 10U-18U girls. For athletes looking for a different level of commitment, we also offer an Elite Program.
- Season Length: December through April
- Practice Schedule: Two practices per week
- Practice Length: 2 hours
- Practice Locations: Fairview South School (7040 Laramie Ave, Skokie) or Park View School (6200 Lake Street, Morton Grove
- Tournaments: 2 per month
- Price: Click here for High School Program Overview and here for Middle School Program Overview. We believe in providing the most comprehensive and inclusive cost up front to our members - meaning no hidden fees! When comparing to other clubs, be sure to ask about tournament fees, uniforms, total # of practices/weeks... and also feel free to ask us about our program! We believe in having a family atmosphere and want you to feel comfortable before making this big decision. Email our Director, Derek Jensen, at Derek@Division1VBC.com with questions.
The Division1 Advantage
- Master Coaching System: We incorporate a master coaching system to ensure every player in our gym is receiving the highest quality training possible. Our master coaches plan practice ahead of time and provide additional feedback to players and coaches from every team during practice.
- Elite Coaching Staff: Without a question, we employ the most accomplished coaches in club volleyball. Led by 2x NCAA National Champion Shane Davis and NCAA Coach and Player Shari Davis, we have several coaches that are either currently coaching collegiate volleyball or have done so in the past.
- Strength, Conditioning and Plyometrics: We are dedicated to "Training with a Purpose" and we know we can't accomplish this purpose without building the complete athlete. Being in volleyball shape is as important as knowing the skills of the game, and we don't take any part of the game for granted. Strength, conditioning and plyometrics are built into our practices.
- Collegiate Connections: Many clubs will claim to provide recruiting advice or support during the recruitment process, but we have the first-hand experience to truly guide you on this journey. Because our staff includes coaches from every level of collegiate volleyball, we know the names and faces of college coaches across the country. We also know what they are looking for and how to best gain their attention.
- Additional Offerings: Our members have access to the top volleyball trainers in the area. We know that many of our members are looking to receive additional training - over the course of the year we offer private/group lessons, sand volleyball, positional and all skills camps, recruiting seminars and much more.
- Professional Organization: We employ two full-time Directors, Derek Jensen, and Assistant Director, Pat Barry, in order to provide the most comprehensive club experience possible. We are constantly praised by our members for our communication and attention to detail, and our owner/director Andrea Davis is a recipient of USA Volleyball award for outstanding club directorship.
- Family Atmosphere: We don't just say it, we live it. As a family company, we hold our values very close and treat every player's family as if they are our own. We know club sports aren't just a part of the athletes life, they involve all members of the family - and we work to provide an open, comfortable and rewarding club experience.