2018 Girls Spring Training: Starts Week of April 16th
Division 1 Girls Spring Training is back! We will be running a training based program focused on overall player development. Not only will this program be a great way to sharpen your skills, it will also include game-like drills and in-house competition dates. For this short season, we do not compete in weekend tournaments. This helps to keep costs down for the families (no uniforms, tournament fees, travel expenses), and avoids potential tournament cancellations or low-quality events - which is often the case with "spring seasons". Whether you are looking to get better at your current position or want to try something new, Spring Training is the destination for you to keep improving your game!
D1 Girls Spring Training Details (14 practices, 28 total hours of training):
- Ages: Open to both Middle School (6-8th grade) and High School (9-12th grade) age girls
- Fee: $350 - click here to sign up!
- Season Length: Week of April 16th- week of May 28th
- Practice Days: Mondays and Wednesdays
- Practice Location: Lincoln Hall (6855 N Crawford Ave, Lincolnwood) OR Park View Elementary (6200 Lake Street, Morton Grove)
- Practice Times: Two hours between 6-10pm
The in-house program has many benefits, including but not limited to:
- Accommodating our athletes' and families' busy schedules with a weeknight-only schedule.
- Avoiding potential tournament cancellations or low-quality tournaments. Often the events still available this late in the season have very low enrollment and may end up being D1 vs D1 teams or a random mix of ages/skills.
- Opportunity to build skills in a high intensity, competitive, and positive gym environment.
- Each session includes skill development, positional training, and competitive team play opportunities.
- Significant discount in program cost by removing tournaments and uniforms from the schedule while still providing an elite training experience.