2017 Girls Spring Training: Starts Week of May 1st
Division 1 Girls Spring Training is back! We will be running a training based program focused on overall player development. Not only will this program be a great way to sharpen your skills, it will also include game-like drills and in-house competition dates. For this short season, we do not compete in weekend tournaments. This helps to keep costs down for the families (no uniforms, tournament fees, travel expenses), and avoids potential tournament cancellations or low-quality events - which is often the case with "spring seasons". Whether you are looking to get better at your current position or want to try something new, Spring Training is the destination for you to keep improving your game!
D1 Girls Spring Training Details (14 practices, 28 total hours of training):
- Ages: 13U, 14U & 15U
- Tryouts (FOR NEW PLAYERS ONLY): Monday, April 24th from 7:30-9:00pm at Fairview School (7040 Laramie Ave, Skokie)- Click here to register.
- Fee: $325 - Current D1 Regional players can click here to make the commitment deposit.
- Season Length: Week of May 1st- week of June 12th
- Practice Days: TBD based on final numbers (M/W OR Tu/Th)
- Practice Location: Fairview South (7040 Laramie Ave, Skokie) OR Parkview (6200 Lake Street, Morton Grove)
- Practice Times: Two hours between 6-10pm
The in-house program has many benefits, including but not limited to:
- Accommodating our athletes' and families' busy schedules with a weeknight-only schedule.
- Avoiding potential tournament cancellations or low-quality tournaments. Often the events still available this late in the season have very low enrollment and may end up being D1 vs D1 teams or a random mix of ages/skills.
- Opportunity to build skills in a high intensity, competitive, and positive gym environment.
- Each session includes skill development, positional training, and competitive team play opportunities.
- Significant discount in program cost by removing tournaments and uniforms from the schedule while still providing an elite training experience.