Division1 Elite is our flagship program that has been around for 10 years. Elite teams are offered at the 14-18U level and feature the highest level of training available and compete in regional and national tournaments. Athletes in our Elite program are dedicated to the sport of volleyball and have a variety of goals including mastering their skills, making their school team, playing college volleyball, and competing for the highest level of success. For High School athletes looking for a different level of commitment, we also offer a High School Regional Program. Middle School players (6-8 grade) can also check out our Fall Regional Season Program.
- Season Length: High School (15-18U) teams compete late September through February and then reconvene in June for Junior Nationals in July. Middle School (14U) teams will compete from late September through Nationals in July with short breaks throughout the season.
- Practice Schedule: Three practices per week in September and October, two practices per week in remaining months
- Practice Length: 2-2.5 hours. Most practices will be two hours, but some will include 30 minute positional or conditioning training beforehand.
- Practice Locations: Fairview South School (7040 Laramie Ave, Skokie) and Park View School (6200 Lake Street, Morton Grove
- Tournaments: 2-3 per month - See full breakdown for details
- Price: We believe in providing the most comprehensive and inclusive cost up front to our members - meaning no hidden fees! We believe in having a family atmosphere and want you to feel comfortable before making this big decision. Email our Director, Derek Jensen, at Derek@Division1VBC.com with questions.
- For athletes looking for a different level of commitment, we also offer a High School Regional Program as well as a Fall Regional Middle School Program