- Tryout: Tuesday, May 28th, at Fairview South from 8-9:30pm: New AND Returning players must attend the tryout.
Click here to register for our Summer Regional tryout!
Returning D1 Players, please contact Kris Berzins for a discount code to waive the tryout fee for the summer.
- Season Length: May 28th - June 28th
- Practice Schedule: Two practices per week (Tuesday/Thursdays)
- Practice Length: 2 hours
- Tentative Practice Times: 15/16U 6-8 pm & 17/18U 8-10 pm
- Practice Location: Fairview South School (7040 Laramie Ave, Skokie)
- Tournaments: 4 Tournament days
- June 15/16: Two day tournament in Palos Heights
- June 22/23: Two day tournament in Frankfort
- Fee: $350 - Payment plan options are available with registration (Not included in season fee: $40 USAV Region Registration - new players only, Uniform Package and Travel to Tournaments).
Division1's Local Summer Program features a practice and competition schedule that is conducive to the multi-sport or those looking for a lower level of commitment. The program is available to 15U-18U boys and is designed for the athlete focused on making their High School team and looking to build their skill set. All players will still receive the high level of training D1 is known for and will compete in local tournaments over two weekends.