Division1 Elite teams feature the highest level of training available and compete in regional and national tournaments. Our Elite program is available to 12U-18U girls (6th-12th Graders). Athletes in our Elite program are dedicated to the sport of volleyball and have a variety of goals including mastering their skills, making their school team, playing college volleyball, and competing for the highest level of success. For athletes looking for a different level of commitment, we also offer a Regional Program.
- Season Length: December through Junior Nationals in June
- Practice Schedule: Three practices per week in December, two practices per week in remaining months
- Practice Length: 2-2.5 hours. Most practices will be two hours, but some will include 30 minute positional or conditioning training beforehand.
- Practice Locations: Fairview South School (7040 Laramie Ave, Skokie) or Park View School (6200 Lake Street, Morton Grove
- Tournaments: 2-3 per month
- Price: Check our links to the right for a cost breakdown and overview of our High School and Middle School Programs. At Division1, we believe in providing the most comprehensive and inclusive cost up front to our members - meaning no hidden fees! When comparing to other clubs, be sure to ask about summer training, tournament fees, uniforms, positional practices, total # of practices/weeks... and also feel free to ask us about our program! We believe in having a family atmosphere at Division1 and want you to feel comfortable before making this big decision. Please email our Director, Derek Jensen, at Derek@Division1VBC.com with questions.